Blackpool Council’s Arts Service, in collaboration with Library Services, are pleased to announce funding for a Literature Work Placement. We are looking for a young person aged 16-19 years to gain paid work experience working for 5 hours per week from February – July 2014, at £5 per hour.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on two upcoming festivals
- Chance to gain firsthand experience in a number of roles
- Development of key skills to support you in your future career path
- Valuable experience and mentoring working more closely with experienced creatives
What we are looking for…
- Someone who is passionate about literature
- Someone who is driven, has lots of ideas and is keen to learn more
- Young people who are interested in pursuing a career in Literature and/or the arts
- Young people who are flexible and organised
To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please click on the links below:
Deadline – Monday 6th January 2014 – 12 noon
Blackpool Council’s Arts Service are also looking for a Dance Work Placement – if you know someone who may be interested, tell them to check out the advert at www.fyldecoastdance.wordpress.com